Promoting inclusivity to close gender gap
Islamic finance specialist at the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Indonesia
PREMIUM Exclusive growth is like a poison, it is deadly but kills slowly, said Sri Mulyani Indrawati at the WikiStage World Bank Group in Lima, Peru in 2015, when she was its managing director. During the recent Bali meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank Group, in a seminar on women in the workplace Sri Mulyani, now finance minister, echoed experts who said unpaid household chores mus...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws