Fall in EoDB index: Tip of the iceberg
Lenida Ayumi and Boedi Rheza
The uncertainties in the global economy have had a negative impact on the inflows of foreign direct investment (FDI) into the country.
According to the data issued by the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), the realization of the FDI dropped by 20 percent to Rp 89.1 trillion (US$6.17 million) in the third quarter from Rp 111.7 trillion in the same period last year.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back