Surakarta stops for Soeharto's entourage
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hundreds of thousands of Central Java people bid farewell to former president Soeharto on Monday, who they said deserved the highest of tributes from the nation, despite his controversial role in the past. Hours before Soeharto's body arrived Monday at the Adi Sumarmo airport in Surakarta -- also known as Solo -- residents lined the 35-kilometer road the military ambulance used from the airport...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi