Lower parliamentary threshold called for
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Using a parliamentary threshold in the next legislative election would simplify Indonesia's multi-party system, a coalition of non-governmental organizations said Saturday. The coalition agreed that Indonesia's presidential system would be more compatible with a simple multi-party system. Citing a statement made by foreign political expert Scott Mainwarning, members of the coalition agreed ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official