Lower parliamentary threshold called for
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Using a parliamentary threshold in the next legislative election would simplify Indonesia's multi-party system, a coalition of non-governmental organizations said Saturday. The coalition agreed that Indonesia's presidential system would be more compatible with a simple multi-party system. Citing a statement made by foreign political expert Scott Mainwarning, members of the coalition agreed ...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani