Rembang regency provides free education, healthcare
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Residents of Rembang regency, Central Java, benefit from free healthcare and a free nine-year compulsory education program that relieves families of having to pay school fees through junior high school. Rembang is a barren region, similar in feature to neighboring regencies Blora to the south and Pati to the west. The area is inhabited by 490,000 people and consists of 14 districts...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018