Rembang regency provides free education, healthcare
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Residents of Rembang regency, Central Java, benefit from free healthcare and a free nine-year compulsory education program that relieves families of having to pay school fees through junior high school. Rembang is a barren region, similar in feature to neighboring regencies Blora to the south and Pati to the west. The area is inhabited by 490,000 people and consists of 14 districts...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income