Rembang regency provides free education, healthcare
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Residents of Rembang regency, Central Java, benefit from free healthcare and a free nine-year compulsory education program that relieves families of having to pay school fees through junior high school. Rembang is a barren region, similar in feature to neighboring regencies Blora to the south and Pati to the west. The area is inhabited by 490,000 people and consists of 14 districts...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval