Challenges in implementing inclusive education
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM National Education Minister Bambang Sudibyo recently said he was upbeat that Indonesia, with its heterogeneous population, would be able to create a strategy and make a breakthrough in implementing so-called inclusive education, the goal of which is to promote an inclusive society irrespective of social status, race, faith and ability, with differences being respected and valued. He fur...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move