Nigerian drug smugglers buried day after execution
Agus Maryono and Suherdjoko
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two Nigerians executed by firing squad on Nusakambangan prison island for drug smuggling were buried Friday at Nirbaya, about six kilometers from the prison on the same island. Nirbaya is a former prison used during the Dutch colonial era where political prisoners linked to the now-defunct Indonesian Communist Party and those facing subversion charges were executed in 1985 and 1987 respect...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China