Nigerian drug smugglers buried day after execution
Agus Maryono and Suherdjoko
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two Nigerians executed by firing squad on Nusakambangan prison island for drug smuggling were buried Friday at Nirbaya, about six kilometers from the prison on the same island. Nirbaya is a former prison used during the Dutch colonial era where political prisoners linked to the now-defunct Indonesian Communist Party and those facing subversion charges were executed in 1985 and 1987 respect...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law