WTO talks collapse over bad deal
PREMIUM Talks on the World Trade Organization's (WTO) Doha Round have collapsed. With figures on the table for agriculture, non-agricultural market access (NAMA) and services, there are still many issues that need to be examined. There has been a seven-year deadlock in the Doha Round, or the so-called development agenda, with several meetings on the WTO's exclusive decision making process that in...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown