Intellectual property lost as authorities sleep
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Last week on a flight back to Melbourne, passengers were offered Chinese fried fish and vegetables or Malaysian beef semur for lunch. Under normal circumstances I would have good-humoredly dismissed the fact Indonesian semur had somehow become Malaysian with a "what's a cuisine item or two between cultural siblings?" and promptly forgotten about it. However, I have become far more sens...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens