Book offers glimpses into prominent art collections
Indonesian Odyssey, A Private Journey Through Indonesia's
Most Renowned Fine Art Collectors
Equinox Publishing, Singapore
Can those who treat art as a highly speculative and lucrative commodity -- a financial investment -- be convinced instead to become collectors with specific purposes and missions in building their art collectio...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator