Book offers glimpses into prominent art collections
Indonesian Odyssey, A Private Journey Through Indonesia's
Most Renowned Fine Art Collectors
Equinox Publishing, Singapore
Can those who treat art as a highly speculative and lucrative commodity -- a financial investment -- be convinced instead to become collectors with specific purposes and missions in building their art collectio...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists