Notes from the Beijing Art Biennale
Ellen R. Tunggono
PREMIUM "Colors and the Olympics" was the theme of the 3rd Beijing International Art Biennale (BIAB), which displayed artwork from over 700 international and Chinese participating artists. The artwork was displayed for public viewing at the National Art Museum of China and the Gallery of the Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing for over a month, until the closing of the Olympic Games...
- EU launches defence pact it calls 'bad news for enemies'
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- City to cover expenses of Christmas celebration at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia wins trade dispute on fatty alcohols with EU
- Dalai Lama turns to iPhone to spread app-iness
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas