Notes from the Beijing Art Biennale
Ellen R. Tunggono
PREMIUM "Colors and the Olympics" was the theme of the 3rd Beijing International Art Biennale (BIAB), which displayed artwork from over 700 international and Chinese participating artists. The artwork was displayed for public viewing at the National Art Museum of China and the Gallery of the Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing for over a month, until the closing of the Olympic Games...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings