Bali Fashion Week looks to brighter future
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Models sporting branded casual jeans and tank-tops strutted down the bar table-come-catwalk at the final event for Bali Fashion Week 2008 at the Hard Rock Hotel's Center Stage in Kuta, late Friday. Sexy swim wear and sensuous lingerie collections were followed by musical performances by Siluet and the Rice Girls (a new group of singers from Australia) during the intervals. It was a...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president