Bali Fashion Week looks to brighter future
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Models sporting branded casual jeans and tank-tops strutted down the bar table-come-catwalk at the final event for Bali Fashion Week 2008 at the Hard Rock Hotel's Center Stage in Kuta, late Friday. Sexy swim wear and sensuous lingerie collections were followed by musical performances by Siluet and the Rice Girls (a new group of singers from Australia) during the intervals. It was a...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...