Kebumen's Soka roof-tile home industry continues to flourish
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM (JP/Agus Maryono) Sulastri fashioned a piece of clay into a flat rectangular shape and then smeared it with kerosene before feeding it into a roof-tile press machine. The 30-year-old woman from Kebulusan village, Pejagoan district in Kebumen Regency, Central Java, is one of around 2,000 villagers who work in the roof-tile home industry in the regency. The roof tiles produced ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings