City to focus on flood mitigation, schools
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The city administration will focus its spending next year on flood prevention and the restoration of run-down schools. Deputy Governor Prijanto said that as a result of the prioritization, other planned projects, including the restoration of sidewalks, would be shelved. "The pedestrian sidewalks are still in good condition, so we can allocate the budget for constructing water ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights