City to focus on flood mitigation, schools
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The city administration will focus its spending next year on flood prevention and the restoration of run-down schools. Deputy Governor Prijanto said that as a result of the prioritization, other planned projects, including the restoration of sidewalks, would be shelved. "The pedestrian sidewalks are still in good condition, so we can allocate the budget for constructing water ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga