City to focus on flood mitigation, schools
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The city administration will focus its spending next year on flood prevention and the restoration of run-down schools. Deputy Governor Prijanto said that as a result of the prioritization, other planned projects, including the restoration of sidewalks, would be shelved. "The pedestrian sidewalks are still in good condition, so we can allocate the budget for constructing water ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang