Some magic remains buried 'Under the Tree'
PREMIUM Nian (Nadia Saphira) gets a tattoo from an elderly artist (Ikranegara), who she is further drawn toward, in Garin Nugroho’s latest feature, Under the Tree. (Courtesy of Credo Pic. & SET workshop) Indonesian film auteur Garin Nugroho follows on up his international phenomenon Opera Jawa with Under the Tree, a clear-cut narrative of three different stories about three women whose life-...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint