Some magic remains buried 'Under the Tree'
PREMIUM Nian (Nadia Saphira) gets a tattoo from an elderly artist (Ikranegara), who she is further drawn toward, in Garin Nugroho’s latest feature, Under the Tree. (Courtesy of Credo Pic. & SET workshop) Indonesian film auteur Garin Nugroho follows on up his international phenomenon Opera Jawa with Under the Tree, a clear-cut narrative of three different stories about three women whose life-...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani