Government offering 15 geothernal fields for power bids
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is to soon offer 15 geothermal fields up for power development tenders expected to generate a total of about 1,500 MW (megawatts) of electricity requiring a total investment of US$ 4.5 billion. Bambang Setiawan, the Director General of Mineral, Coal and Geothermal at the ministry of energy and mineral resources, said Monday the tenders would be organized by regional governm...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- EDITORIAL: Bending the car culture
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Hawaii shark bite victim previously attacked by bear, snake
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's