Government offering 15 geothernal fields for power bids
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is to soon offer 15 geothermal fields up for power development tenders expected to generate a total of about 1,500 MW (megawatts) of electricity requiring a total investment of US$ 4.5 billion. Bambang Setiawan, the Director General of Mineral, Coal and Geothermal at the ministry of energy and mineral resources, said Monday the tenders would be organized by regional governm...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint