Process-based organizations: Structure and integration
PREMIUM Hammer and Champy ( 1993 ) define a business process as "a collection of activities that takes one or more kinds of input and creates an output that is of value to the customer". In every organization, the processes are at the very heart because they are the means through which companies create value for their customers. Major processes such as sales, logistics and manufacturing...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move