Sant' Egidio seeks inspiration from Indonesia's diversity
PREMIUM Since its foundation 40 years ago, the Sant' Egidio Community has focused on grassroots work to fight all forms of poverty, mediate interfaith dialogues, lobby for peace talks and address health-related issues. Over the past four decades, the community has transformed friendship into a bridge between generations, while Europe and Italy have witnessed the progressive aging of populations and s...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta