Sant' Egidio seeks inspiration from Indonesia's diversity
PREMIUM Since its foundation 40 years ago, the Sant' Egidio Community has focused on grassroots work to fight all forms of poverty, mediate interfaith dialogues, lobby for peace talks and address health-related issues. Over the past four decades, the community has transformed friendship into a bridge between generations, while Europe and Italy have witnessed the progressive aging of populations and s...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games