Deforestation fuels human tiger conflict
Oyos Saroso H.N
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM In the last few months six people have died after being attacked by Sumatran tigers while logging illegally inside a national park in Jambi. A female tiger, believed to be the main culprit, has been caught. Now the Nature Conservation office, together with a number of environmental NGOs, is trying to catch other tigers believed responsible for the attacks. The conflict between tig...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages