Deforestation fuels human tiger conflict
Oyos Saroso H.N
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM In the last few months six people have died after being attacked by Sumatran tigers while logging illegally inside a national park in Jambi. A female tiger, believed to be the main culprit, has been caught. Now the Nature Conservation office, together with a number of environmental NGOs, is trying to catch other tigers believed responsible for the attacks. The conflict between tig...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online