RI seeks G20 help over debts
Mustaqim Adamrah and Aditya Suharmoko
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Indonesia has proposed to world’s big economies a kind of facility that will help companies extend their matured debts to cope with the global crisis. Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said Monday that Indonesia had conveyed the proposal during the recent G20 ministerial meeting of the biggest developed and emerging economies in London. She said the facility should be provided b...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security