RI seeks G20 help over debts
Mustaqim Adamrah and Aditya Suharmoko
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Indonesia has proposed to world’s big economies a kind of facility that will help companies extend their matured debts to cope with the global crisis. Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said Monday that Indonesia had conveyed the proposal during the recent G20 ministerial meeting of the biggest developed and emerging economies in London. She said the facility should be provided b...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police