SBY opens first tax office for RI billionaires
Mustaqim Adamrah and Aditya Suharmoko
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono officially commenced Wednesday the operation of the nation’s first tax office designed to serve only the country’s billionaires. Yudhoyono, who has also submitted his tax return before the March 31 deadline, was accompanied by several noted businessmen who may be included in the 1,200 wealthy taxpayers managed by the new office. They inclu...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi