SBY opens first tax office for RI billionaires
Mustaqim Adamrah and Aditya Suharmoko
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono officially commenced Wednesday the operation of the nation’s first tax office designed to serve only the country’s billionaires. Yudhoyono, who has also submitted his tax return before the March 31 deadline, was accompanied by several noted businessmen who may be included in the 1,200 wealthy taxpayers managed by the new office. They inclu...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open
- Danilo completes Man City move
- North Central Timor to make Crossborder Road Race an annual event