Nia Dinata: All it takes is courage
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Lately, the advertisement pages of the latest movies showing at cinemas usually dedicate at least half a page to locally made movies. Some theaters have local movies dominating the screens. Local films have reawakened, sending a breath of fresh air through the film industry. But a longer glance may be needed to differentiate one from another, as the posters are dominated by either horror m...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income