Bali develops consolidation farming program
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bali is adopting a consolidation farm (CF) program on Subak Anggabaya in East Denpasar to enhance the province's rice-sustainability. I Gede Ambara Putra, head of the agriculture office, said this is the newest national program in the agricultural sector. He said the program focused on strengthening and integrating the agricultural sector, ranging from the improvement of irrigation infrastruc...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities