Bali develops consolidation farming program
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bali is adopting a consolidation farm (CF) program on Subak Anggabaya in East Denpasar to enhance the province's rice-sustainability. I Gede Ambara Putra, head of the agriculture office, said this is the newest national program in the agricultural sector. He said the program focused on strengthening and integrating the agricultural sector, ranging from the improvement of irrigation infrastruc...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens