Bali develops consolidation farming program
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bali is adopting a consolidation farm (CF) program on Subak Anggabaya in East Denpasar to enhance the province's rice-sustainability. I Gede Ambara Putra, head of the agriculture office, said this is the newest national program in the agricultural sector. He said the program focused on strengthening and integrating the agricultural sector, ranging from the improvement of irrigation infrastruc...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers