Halmahera to have $4.6b nickel smelter
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The state of investment: Chris Kanter (center), head of the International Relation division at the Indonesian Chambers of Commerce and Trade (Kadin), gestures while chatting with M. Lutfi (right), chairman of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), as State Minister for State Enterprises Sofyan A. Djalil looks on during a session at the second day of the 33rd Indonesian Petroleum Association a...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation