Halmahera to have $4.6b nickel smelter
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The state of investment: Chris Kanter (center), head of the International Relation division at the Indonesian Chambers of Commerce and Trade (Kadin), gestures while chatting with M. Lutfi (right), chairman of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), as State Minister for State Enterprises Sofyan A. Djalil looks on during a session at the second day of the 33rd Indonesian Petroleum Association a...
- Preparing ahead for smart contracts
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Indonesia to limit e-cigarette imports, sales: Minister
- Goldman Sachs ordered to pay $24 million to Indonesia tycoon
- Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs inaugurates two ships for Sail Sabang
- Asia's richest banker spots a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Court rejects pretrial motion of hate speech suspect Jonru Ginting
- SOEs develop Papuan coffee for export
- China's Tencent overtakes Facebook in market value
- Airport trains to start running early next month