Halmahera to have $4.6b nickel smelter
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The state of investment: Chris Kanter (center), head of the International Relation division at the Indonesian Chambers of Commerce and Trade (Kadin), gestures while chatting with M. Lutfi (right), chairman of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), as State Minister for State Enterprises Sofyan A. Djalil looks on during a session at the second day of the 33rd Indonesian Petroleum Association a...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May