Halmahera to have $4.6b nickel smelter
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The state of investment: Chris Kanter (center), head of the International Relation division at the Indonesian Chambers of Commerce and Trade (Kadin), gestures while chatting with M. Lutfi (right), chairman of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), as State Minister for State Enterprises Sofyan A. Djalil looks on during a session at the second day of the 33rd Indonesian Petroleum Association a...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018