Halmahera to have $4.6b nickel smelter
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The state of investment: Chris Kanter (center), head of the International Relation division at the Indonesian Chambers of Commerce and Trade (Kadin), gestures while chatting with M. Lutfi (right), chairman of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), as State Minister for State Enterprises Sofyan A. Djalil looks on during a session at the second day of the 33rd Indonesian Petroleum Association a...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded