Medco seeks $275m in loans to finance oil field in Libya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed PT Medco Energi International is seeking as much as US$275 million worth of loans to develop its oil block in Libya. Medco project director Lukman Mahfoedz said the so-called Area 47 project in Libya would cost $800 million for facility construction and $300 million for development. “Of the total cost of US$ 1.1 billion, Medco will only contribute 25 percent,” he sa...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?