Oceans key in climate change battle
The Jakarta Post
Scientists and environmentalists gathered at the Global Ocean Policy Day have called on negotiators in the global climate change talks to recognize that oceans can play a crucial role in controlling greenhouse gas emissions.
“The options may include carbon capture and storage, ocean fertilization, curbing air pollution
from ships, ocean-based alternative energy such as w...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition