Oceans key in climate change battle
The Jakarta Post
Scientists and environmentalists gathered at the Global Ocean Policy Day have called on negotiators in the global climate change talks to recognize that oceans can play a crucial role in controlling greenhouse gas emissions.
“The options may include carbon capture and storage, ocean fertilization, curbing air pollution
from ships, ocean-based alternative energy such as w...
- Konami shares drop after ending soccer partnership with UEFA
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Police arrest suspected gold illegal miner in Jambi
- Bali cattle national asset that needs to be preserved
- The best (and worst) wines of the 2017 vintage from Bordeaux
- Nigerian-Indonesian couple arrested for alleged Facebook fraud
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Spring breeze hits the runway
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- US ban on sales to ZTE triggers patriotic rhetoric in China