Oceans key in climate change battle
The Jakarta Post
Scientists and environmentalists gathered at the Global Ocean Policy Day have called on negotiators in the global climate change talks to recognize that oceans can play a crucial role in controlling greenhouse gas emissions.
“The options may include carbon capture and storage, ocean fertilization, curbing air pollution
from ships, ocean-based alternative energy such as w...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities