Nations yet to agree on office, financial mechanism
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Heads of state from six coral countries are set to adopt the Coral Triangle Initiative (CTI) declaration at a summit on Friday, despite unresolved issues over a permanent secretariat and financial mechanism. The ministerial meeting of CTI countries dropped the discussion on where to set up a permanent secretariat, which would draw funds from donor countries, with each member eager to host...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill