Nations yet to agree on office, financial mechanism
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Heads of state from six coral countries are set to adopt the Coral Triangle Initiative (CTI) declaration at a summit on Friday, despite unresolved issues over a permanent secretariat and financial mechanism. The ministerial meeting of CTI countries dropped the discussion on where to set up a permanent secretariat, which would draw funds from donor countries, with each member eager to host...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement