Nations yet to agree on office, financial mechanism
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Heads of state from six coral countries are set to adopt the Coral Triangle Initiative (CTI) declaration at a summit on Friday, despite unresolved issues over a permanent secretariat and financial mechanism. The ministerial meeting of CTI countries dropped the discussion on where to set up a permanent secretariat, which would draw funds from donor countries, with each member eager to host...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator