Special Report: Suramadu bridge could last for 100 years
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Suramadu bridge in East Java, completed this month, is the longest bridge in Indonesia, connecting Java and Madura Island. Its construction, which cost the state Rp 4.5 trillion (US$428 million), depended on other supporting infrastructure and development in surrounding areas. The Jakarta Post's Indra Harsaputra talked recently with Suramadu bridge project head Achmad Ghofar Ismail amid prep...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi