Malaysians flock to Bandung to shop
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Nuryahati Sailima, 24, of Selangor, Malaysia, did not mind at all that she had to wear a surgical mask for about an hour on an Air Asia flight that flew her from Kuala Lumpur to Bandung, the capital of West Java, last Friday. The swine flu issue has prompted the Malaysian government to take precautionary steps by obliging its citizens to wear masks on plane trips. However, this did not hinde...
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Big tobacco woos small shops
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- PLN cuts power to three high schools in West Jakarta