Malaysians flock to Bandung to shop
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Nuryahati Sailima, 24, of Selangor, Malaysia, did not mind at all that she had to wear a surgical mask for about an hour on an Air Asia flight that flew her from Kuala Lumpur to Bandung, the capital of West Java, last Friday. The swine flu issue has prompted the Malaysian government to take precautionary steps by obliging its citizens to wear masks on plane trips. However, this did not hinde...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Indonesian seafarer’s death highlights Taiwan interpreter shortage
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon