The morning after
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Whether by coincidence or by design, things started to happen as soon as the presidential election was over. In the past week alone, we have had the bloody bomb attacks at two luxury hotels in Jakarta on Friday, a series of fatal shootings near a giant gold and copper mining operation in Papua, and another explosion of a different kind, but no less serious, which is the sudden outbreak of the H1...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...