The morning after
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Whether by coincidence or by design, things started to happen as soon as the presidential election was over. In the past week alone, we have had the bloody bomb attacks at two luxury hotels in Jakarta on Friday, a series of fatal shootings near a giant gold and copper mining operation in Papua, and another explosion of a different kind, but no less serious, which is the sudden outbreak of the H1...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week