The morning after
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Whether by coincidence or by design, things started to happen as soon as the presidential election was over. In the past week alone, we have had the bloody bomb attacks at two luxury hotels in Jakarta on Friday, a series of fatal shootings near a giant gold and copper mining operation in Papua, and another explosion of a different kind, but no less serious, which is the sudden outbreak of the H1...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill