Wives take the fall as fugitive escapes
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The arrest of Noordin M. Top's suspected third wife, Arina Rahmah, in her hometown of Cilacap has come as a shock for most of her neighbors and relatives. Despite never having met Arina's husband since she tied the knot in 2005, none of her neighbors believed the 26-year-old teacher could have married the nation's mostwanted fugitive. In the eyes of her relatives and neighbors, Arina is ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income