Indonesian population growth must be controlled to save the environment
PREMIUM Several decades ago, the Indonesian government was praised for its successful family planning program. The program was intense as well as extensive. Every Indonesian child remembers the slogan: Two children is enough. It also introduced the notion of a small, happy and prosperous family, equating it with a picture of a family with two children. All layers of society including religious ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga