Indonesian population growth must be controlled to save the environment
PREMIUM Several decades ago, the Indonesian government was praised for its successful family planning program. The program was intense as well as extensive. Every Indonesian child remembers the slogan: Two children is enough. It also introduced the notion of a small, happy and prosperous family, equating it with a picture of a family with two children. All layers of society including religious ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights