The journey of a plastic cup
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hidden treasure: South Jakarta’s business strip hides informal waste business which is part of the plastic recycling industry.On a hot, humid day, a cup of water becomes our savior. But as soon as that cup is emptied — the speed depending on how thirsty you are — it gets tossed away, with little thought for what happens next. But imagine if a plastic cup could share its journey … Ouch! Who...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official