More protests greet terror suspects' burial
Dicky Christanto and Agus Maryono
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Relatives of deceased terror suspects Bagus "Urwah" Budi Pranoto and Ario "Aji" Sudarso insisted on bringing home the bodies of their loved ones, despite burly resistance from locals. The relatives of Urwah and Aji were scheduled to arrive in Jakarta on Friday to collect their bodies and bury them in their respective local cemeteries. However, hundreds of locals from Aji's Karangreja vil...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Essay: Losing my religion
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears