Letter: Rabbani Sufi Institute apologizes
The Jakarta Post
We are from the Rabbani Sufi Institute of Indonesia, which engages in social work to support and shelter street children and orphans, to foster and care for them and provide a clean environment away from drugs, anarchy and terrorism. We take this opportunity to convey our apologies because on Sept. 18, we intended to perform Idul Fitri prayers, two days earlier than the date officially announ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links