A few good reasons to choose foreign hospitals and doctors
T. Sima Gunawan
PREMIUM Good news for Indonesian hospital patients. We now have a new law on hospitals which provides us better legal protection. The House of Representatives passed the hospital bill into a law at the end of September, a few months before the Prita Mulyasari case hit the mass media. Prita was a patient at Omni International Hospital in Serpong, about an hour's drive from Jakarta. She was detai...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president