A few good reasons to choose foreign hospitals and doctors
T. Sima Gunawan
Good news for Indonesian hospital patients. We now have a new law on hospitals which provides us better legal protection. The House of Representatives passed the hospital bill into a law at the end of September, a few months before the Prita Mulyasari case hit the mass media. Prita was a patient at Omni International Hospital in Serpong, about an hour's drive from Jakarta. She was detai...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation