Lost hamlets to become mass graves after huge quake
Andreas D. Arditya and Syofiardi Bachyul Jb
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Combing the rubble: Two members of Australia’s Queensland Search and Rescue team look for victims in the wreckage of a damaged building in Padang, West Sumatra, on Sunday. Authorities estimate Tuesday’s 7.6-magnitude earthquake may have killed about 3,000 people. JP/J. AdigunaWest Sumatra decided Sunday to turn a hillside in Padang Pariaman regency, where three hamlets and hundreds of villager...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'