Carnival lights up Ubud Fest
Desy Nurhayati and Kate Lamb
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ubud was a cacophony of sounds and words during Saturday's session of the Ubud Writers and Readers Festival, with a poetry slam, a street party and several discussions highlighting the fourth day of the festival. The poetry slam session featured Omar Musa, an Australian hip-hop artist and spoken-word performer, who won the Australian National Poetry Slam. The lively festival continued w...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law