Dignitaries flock to Austrian National Day reception
Kanupriya Kapoor and Veeramalla Anjaiah
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Happy cutting: Austrian Ambassador to Indonesia Klaus Wolfer (right) and Chairman of the People’s Consultative Assembly Taufik Kiemas (second right) cut a giant cake during a reception to celebrate Austrian National Day at the Hotel Indonesia Kempinski in Jakarta, on Monday. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaOn Monday evening in Jakarta, there was a little confusion over whether the Austrian National Day re...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday