Dignitaries flock to Austrian National Day reception
Kanupriya Kapoor and Veeramalla Anjaiah
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Happy cutting: Austrian Ambassador to Indonesia Klaus Wolfer (right) and Chairman of the People’s Consultative Assembly Taufik Kiemas (second right) cut a giant cake during a reception to celebrate Austrian National Day at the Hotel Indonesia Kempinski in Jakarta, on Monday. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaOn Monday evening in Jakarta, there was a little confusion over whether the Austrian National Day re...
- Is one day strolling in Seoul enough?
- Album Review: 'Automatic for the people' by R.E.M
- At least 200 killed in gun and bomb attack on mosque in Egypt
- Saudi crown prince calls Iran's supreme leader 'new Hitler'
- Luhut rejects PLN’s wish to review agreements with power producers
- Tourism ministry holds human resources training in Surabaya
- Police uncover alleged human trafficking of Indonesians into China
- Jokowi inaugurates Silangit International Airport
- Indonesian, Japanese fishermen await repatriation after capsizing
- Ministers plan talks on request to block Airbnb