Anton M. Moeliono: The walking dictionary
PREMIUM Anton M. Moeliono: JP/Setiono SugihartoHe has been dubbed the guru of all gurus, the pereksa (the guardian) and champion of the Indonesian language. Some call him a creative neologist; others refer to him simply as “the walking dictionary”. Anton Moeliono, the man with a dozen sobriquets, was the face of state-owned TVRI television program Siaran Pembinaan Bahasa Indonesia (The Cultivation of ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China