The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the appointment of members of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's cabinet, most of whom come from political parties.
It's not that important where members of the Cabinet come from. It's how they serve the country that matters.
JakartaAs a management lecturer, I'm very sad with my president's choices for his Cabinet. But what can I say more, the decision ha...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'