The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the appointment of members of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's cabinet, most of whom come from political parties.
It's not that important where members of the Cabinet come from. It's how they serve the country that matters.
JakartaAs a management lecturer, I'm very sad with my president's choices for his Cabinet. But what can I say more, the decision ha...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint