The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the appointment of members of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's cabinet, most of whom come from political parties.
It's not that important where members of the Cabinet come from. It's how they serve the country that matters.
JakartaAs a management lecturer, I'm very sad with my president's choices for his Cabinet. But what can I say more, the decision ha...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May