The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the appointment of members of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's cabinet, most of whom come from political parties.
It's not that important where members of the Cabinet come from. It's how they serve the country that matters.
JakartaAs a management lecturer, I'm very sad with my president's choices for his Cabinet. But what can I say more, the decision ha...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students