The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the appointment of members of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's cabinet, most of whom come from political parties.
It's not that important where members of the Cabinet come from. It's how they serve the country that matters.
JakartaAs a management lecturer, I'm very sad with my president's choices for his Cabinet. But what can I say more, the decision ha...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- BTS nominated for Billboard Music Awards 2018