Team reports, steamroller plows on
Erwida Maulia and Dicky Christanto
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Pass the buck: President Susilo BambangYudhoyono (right) receives the final report from Adnan Buyung Nasution, chairman of the fact-finding team assigned to investigate the alleged criminalization of Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) deputies Bibit Samad Rianto and Chandra M. Hamzah, in Jakarta on Tuesday. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaRelief or dejection? The long awaited Team 8 report to the ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Japan's Akita dogs melt foreign hearts