Businesses vow to protect biodiversity
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Businesspeople attending an international biodiversity conference here plan to produce a charter that will require them to help stop the alarming levels of environmental destruction. A draft of the conference's declaration, which is called the Jakarta Charter, says integrating biodiversity into business strategies could contribute to poverty reduction and sustainable development. "The J...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation