Gliding to a restful temple near Garut
Simon Marcus Gower
PREMIUM Stairway to heaven: The area surrounding the Hindu temple known as Cangkuang is kept immaculate by local residents. JP/Simon Marcus GowerOn the road between the West Java towns of Bandung and Garut is a small turning at a village known as Leles. Much of the traffic along this minor road consists of horse-drawn carts, or delman, which evidently provide the taxi or bus services in this area. The wi...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang