Penang: Pearl of the Orient
PREMIUM www.flickr.comMalaysia is more than Kuala Lumpur. Take Penang, for instance, which is just as appealing and its development just as dynamic. The island is known not only as a city of education but also as the largest medical tourism destination in Southeast Asia. Penang, which was the first British trade center in the Far East, is one of the most beautiful cities in the eastern region. Located nor...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online