Penang: Pearl of the Orient
PREMIUM www.flickr.comMalaysia is more than Kuala Lumpur. Take Penang, for instance, which is just as appealing and its development just as dynamic. The island is known not only as a city of education but also as the largest medical tourism destination in Southeast Asia. Penang, which was the first British trade center in the Far East, is one of the most beautiful cities in the eastern region. Located nor...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week