ASEAN-6 zero tariffs take effect immediately
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Tariffs on 7,881 goods traded between six ASEAN founding nations were lifted Friday, signaling better economic prospects for producers and consumers alike. The elimination of tariffs by Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand is a step toward an integrated ASEAN economy, with the remaining countries - Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam - set to join in 2015. ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool