An honest portrayal of Mahathir Mohamad
PREMIUM This book is well written in many senses. First, it reads like a thriller, especially for somebody who has followed Malaysia's development since the end of confrontation in 1966, although not as intensive as this commentator wishes. One just cannot stop reading the book until the end. Second, it is balanced and honest, and this is significant as the person being covered is flamboyant, caprici...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017