Lake Sentani plans festival to bridge gap
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Want to know how Papuan “female divers” smoke while diving, or how to call a crocodile out of a river by whistling, or any of the other unique local wisdom of the Sentani people? Then don’t miss the Lake Sentani Festival, Jayapura Regent Habel Melkias Suwae says.Delivering his address at the opening of a Sentani photo exhibition here Friday, Habel said the festival, the third such festival s...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty