Lake Sentani plans festival to bridge gap
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Want to know how Papuan “female divers” smoke while diving, or how to call a crocodile out of a river by whistling, or any of the other unique local wisdom of the Sentani people? Then don’t miss the Lake Sentani Festival, Jayapura Regent Habel Melkias Suwae says.Delivering his address at the opening of a Sentani photo exhibition here Friday, Habel said the festival, the third such festival s...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears