Lake Sentani plans festival to bridge gap
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
Want to know how Papuan “female divers” smoke while diving, or how to call a crocodile out of a river by whistling, or any of the other unique local wisdom of the Sentani people? Then don’t miss the Lake Sentani Festival, Jayapura Regent Habel Melkias Suwae says.Delivering his address at the opening of a Sentani photo exhibition here Friday, Habel said the festival, the third such festival s...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein