Little Barry displaced, moved to school
The Jakarta Post
The group opposing the placement of the Barack Obama statue in Menteng Park, Central Jakarta, may withdraw their class-action lawsuit as the statue was removed for relocation on Sunday night.
“I personally agree [with the removal], but I need to discuss first with other group members whether we really need to stop the trial
process,” said Heru Nugroho, a representative from the 50,...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots