A targeted approach to tax holidays
Jakarta | Mon, February 22 2010 | 11:51 am
PREMIUMOne question that constantly confronts Indonesia’s Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) is whether or how to use fiscal incentives to encourage investment. While a broad array of options are at BKPM’s disposal, such as accelerated depreciation, matching grants and payments in kind, the most contentious have invariably been the provision of tax holidays.
The fire and fury that tax holid...
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- Light cigarettes linked to specific form of lung cancer
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- Portrait of Myanmar's 'Buddhist Bin Laden' chills Cannes
SE AsiaLawmakers told to stay in Manila for martial law review
Hendri Yulius Writer of Coming Out and a lecturer of gender and sexuality studies
Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
LifeIndonesia's 'Marlina the Murderer' graces Cannes red carpet
TravelTourism Ministry holds homestay management training in NTB