A targeted approach to tax holidays
One question that constantly confronts Indonesia’s Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) is whether or how to use fiscal incentives to encourage investment. While a broad array of options are at BKPM’s disposal, such as accelerated depreciation, matching grants and payments in kind, the most contentious have invariably been the provision of tax holidays.
The fire and fury that tax holid...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Jember airport development kicks off
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers