A targeted approach to tax holidays
One question that constantly confronts Indonesia’s Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) is whether or how to use fiscal incentives to encourage investment. While a broad array of options are at BKPM’s disposal, such as accelerated depreciation, matching grants and payments in kind, the most contentious have invariably been the provision of tax holidays.
The fire and fury that tax holid...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry